The Strong Customer Authentication has to run at least every 90 days - depending on the bank even oftener. Unfortunately Outbank has no influence on how often the authentication is requested from a bank.
As a workaround, you can deactivate the automatic account refresh and / or combine all the accounts of a bank in one account group.
You can exclude one or more accounts from the Auto-refresh. It will no longer be automatically refreshed when the app starts and in the background so you will have to confirm the TAN request less times. Of course you can still refresh the account manually any time:
- Android: Select the account in your account list > tap on the three dots at the top right > ‘Settings’ > enable ‘Ignore upon refresh’.
- iOS: Select the account in your account list > tap the account name above > 'Settings' > enable ‘Ignore upon refresh’.
- macOS: Select the account in your accounts list > click on the account name at the top > ’Settings’ > enable ‘Ignore upon refresh’.
Confirm only once per group:
Add all accounts of one bank in one account group. If you refresh this group, only a one TAN request is required for the entire group (available for iOS & macOS, Android will follow).
How to create an account group:
- iOS: ‘Settings’> ’Account Groups’> ’New Group’> Select all accounts for one account.
- macOS: Shortcut cmd + Shift + N OR ‘Manage’> ‘Account Groups’> Select all accounts of one account.