To controll your spendings you can now add budgets in Outbank.
You can choose from a number of budgets and then link manual and automatic tags to the budget. So the budget gets updated with every new payment.
Please note that the budgets only work if you assign tags or categories to a budget.
This is how you can create budgetes:
- Click on '+-Button in the Tabbar > 'Budget'
- Choose the category and the tags you want to add to this budget. There has to be at least one tag assigned
- Choose the value of the budget and set the name
- The budget is now visible in 'Plan' > 'Budgets'
- Open 'Contracts' > click on 'Budgets' and then on 'New Budget'
- Choose the category and set an name for your budget
- Add the value and the tags and categories you want to add to this budget. There has to be at least one tag assigned
- The budget is now visible in Financial Plan > 'Budgets'
Get a reminder if you are about to reach the limit of your pre-defined budget.
You can activate the feature within the budget details. You will receive a notification when you have reached 90% and 100% of your budget.