Create a standing order:
- Open the transaction window, fill out the fields for receiver details, amount and purpose of payment.
- Turn on the switch for standing orders.
- Choose an interval and first execution date (the field 'On' changes automatically based on your interval and date)
- Enter a TAN - and the standing order is created successfully!
Edit & delete standing orders / scheduled payments:
- Existing and newly created standing orders / scheduled payments appear above your latest transactions in the transaction list. Simply scroll up to check all pending and recurring payments listed by execution date.
- Click in the transaction list on the standing order/scheduled payment you want to edit/delete.
- In all fields that can be edited a pen is displayed. Click on the field to edit the entry.
- Click on 'Save changes' to save the new entries or on 'Delete' to remove the standing order/scheduled payment from the list.
In case your bank does not allow you to edit standing orders/scheduled payments in external apps, only one or none of the buttons may appear. This varies from bank to bank.