You can receive notifications from Outbank for new transactions. Also for this feature your data is securely encrypted on your device.
To use the automatic notification for new transactions in Outbank, please make sure that the backgrounding is active in the iOS settings:
iOS Settings > General > Background App Refresh: ON > Outbank > ON
iOS Settings > Outbank > Notifications > Allow Notifications
If you have already agreed during the onboarding to be notified of new transactions via push, you do not have to make any further settings.
The messages can be activated or deactivated at any time in the settings of the app:
'Outbank' > 'Settings' > 'Push Notifications' > 'New Transactions' > 'ON'
- Deleted, hidden, disabled, and non-linked accounts can not be updated in the background. The messages can be activated / deactivated in the account settings for individual accounts
- You can choose whether the transaction details (sender and recipient of the payment, amount and number of transactions) should be displayed in the messages, or only the information about the number of new transactions
- There are no expected transaction notifications displayed
- There is no backgrounding at weekends or at night
- If the power saving mode is switched on, no background updating takes place
The following conditions must be fullfilled to enable Outbank to update the accounts in the background:
- The banking PIN is saved in the app
- The iOS settings for backgrounding and notifications are enabled
- The app is open in the background (is not completely finished)
- The account has not been updated within the last 90 minutes
It is not possible to set an interval for the update in the app. The exact interval is controlled under iOS by the operating system according to various criteria (charge state, reception ...).