If your bank offers the feature for your accounts via FinTS, you can send instant payments from your Outbank app:
To send an instant payment, follow the steps below:
- Start a new payment via 'Options’ > ‘Send money’ or use the shortcut ⌘ + n.
- Select the account you want to send the money from.
- Enter the recipient's name and IBAN. Based on your transactions, Outbank shows you contact suggestions while you type in the recipients name. If the recipients is already existing in your list of contacts, you can simply click on the contact, and the associated bank information will be inserted automatically.
- Enter the amount to be transferred and the transfer reason.
- If the Instant Payment feature has been activated by your bank for the selected account via the FinTS interface, you can select 'Instant payment' as 'Payment type'.
- Next you see the summary of the payment. Double-check your entries and tap on ‘Send Now’ to submit the instant payment to your bank.
- Enter the TAN or confirm the transaction via the TAN app of your bank.
- Within a few seconds, the money will appear on the recipient's bank account.
- Instant payments only work if both banks, sender and receiver, support instant payments.
- Outgoing instant payments can have higher transaction fees. Please inquire directly with your bank about the service fees.