In order to use the direct debit feature in Outbank, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Your account must be enabled for SEPA direct debits.
- You need a SEPA direct debit mandate from the payer, a mandate reference, and your creditor identification number.
If you haven't met these requirements yet, please contact your bank.
To create a direct debit please proceed as follows:
- Go to your accounts list and select 'Direct debit' via the '+' button. The button will only be shown if you have accounts that are enabled for SEPA direct debits.
- Add the payer informations, Name & IBAN (or select them from your contacts), the Mandate Reference and the Mandate Date
- Enter amount and transfer reason.
- In the next step, enter the following data:
- Your Creditor Identifier
- Direct Debit Type: SEPA Core Direct Debit, SEPA Business to Business Direct Debit
- Type: One-Time Direct Debit, First Direct Debit, Recurrent Direct Debit, Final Direct Debit
- Execution Date
- Double-check all information and select your desired TAN method.
- Complete the 2-step-verification to submit the direct debit at your bank.