You can receive notifications for new transactions from Outbank. Your data is securely encrypted on your device.
To use the automatic notification for new transactions in Outbank, please make sure that the background update is active in the settings.
The messages can be activated or deactivated at any time in the settings of the app:
Outbank> Menu> Settings> Notification > deactivate 'New Transactions'
- Deleted, hidden, disabled, and non-linked accounts can not be updated in the background. The messages can be activated / deactivated in the account settings for individual accounts
- You can choose whether the transaction details (sender and recipient of the payment, amount and number of transactions) should be displayed in the messages, or only the information about the number of new transactions
- There are no notifications about expected transaction
- There is no background update at weekends or at night
- If the power saving mode is switched on, there is no background updating
The following conditions must be met to enable Outbank to update the accounts in the background:
- The banking PIN is saved in the app
- The settings for background activation and notifications are enabled
- The app is opend in the background (is not completely closed)
- The account has not been updated within the last 90 minutes