Hints show you, which contracts you can switch with Outbank. You find the hints in the list of transaction, the transaction details and your contracts.
And this is how it works on your iOS, macOS or Android device:
- Select the contract you want to switch. Please note: If the contract was detected from Outbank you see the button for switching contract automatically. If you want to switch a contract you added manually, please add a transaction to the contract when adding the contract.
- Open the contract details and touch the button 'Switch contract' or 'Save now!'
- Enter your zip code and your power consumption (regarding the persons that live in the household)
- In the next screen you will find all offers. Touching the Filter-Button in the upper right corner you can apply the filters you want. Tipp: Select your current electricity supplier with your current tariff. Then the overview will show you how much money you can save.
- With 'More Info' (iOS) or 'Done' (macOS) you will see all details: total fee, bonus payments, comparing to your current tariff, period, customer reviews and many more.
- Touch on 'Switch now' and enter your personal data.
- Select your method of payment
- Now you can choose if you want to switch your provider or if you move. Enter the infos for your current contract and the date of the switch.
- In the last step you will see all your personal data and the info for the tariff you selected. Confirm the terms and conditions from Verivox