Automatic data transfer only works between OutBank DE and the new Outbank for iOS. So if you want to transfer your data from OutBank 2 OS X to the new Outbank, you have to use OutBank DE for that.
Important: OutBank DE is not available for new downloads on the App Store since 15.02.2017.
If you are not already using OutBank DE, you can not download it anymore and you can no longer transfer your data from OutBank 2.
In this case, please enter your credentials manually in the new Outbank.
If you already use OutBank DE, you can transfer your data from OutBank 2 OSX as follows:
1) Transfer your data from OutBank 2 OS X to OutBank DE (iOS):
- To do this, extract the current data backup from Outbank 2 OS X in the Finder, click the 'Go To' menu, then go to folder ... or press the shortkut key combination ⌘-Shift-G.
Then copy the following path into the box under "Open the followong folder:" and enter the path: ~/Library/Containers/en.stoegerit.OutBankMac/Data/Library/Application Support/OutBank/backup/
- Change the end of the file name to ".obkde" and open the app OutBank DE
- Set up an authorized connection between OutBank DE and your computer to import the backups. Therefor open the import / export menu in OutBank DE (Menu> Documents> Import / Export)
- On the "Import / Export" page you will find a adress consisting of numbers. Enter this adress in a web browser on your computer.
- In the black box in the import / export menu you will find the authorization code, after which you are asked on the called web page. Enter this on the computer to establish an authorized connection between your Mac and iPhone / iPod / iPad.
- After entering the authorization code, select the subdirectory "Backup" and upload the backup of OutBank 2 OS X. The data backup is then displayed in OutBank DE, under Menu> Documents> Backup.
- Select the backup file in OutBank DE and press "Import Backup". Use the login password you used for OutBank 2 OS X.
2) Transfer your data from OutBank DE to the new Outbank (iOS):
If you have installed OutBank DE (at least version 1.9.2) and the new Outbank on the same device, you can start data transfer from OutBank DE at the first start of the new outbank, as described here: https://help.outbankapp.com/de/kb/articles/wie-kann-ich-meine-daten-aus-outbank-de-an-das-neue-outbank-bertragen
3) Activate the 'Secure Sync' to transfer data from your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch from Outbank to Outbank on your Mac as described here: https://help.outbankapp.com/de/kb/articles/wie-kann-ich-outbank-auf-mehreren-ger-ten-nutzen