- To add a transaction, click on '+ New transaction' (iOS)/the '+' button in the navigation (macOS)
- Enter the amount, a description/purpose (longer text possible) and select the correct date.
Optional: Add tags in order to analyze them along with your other transactions in the reports.
- If you want to add multiple amounts to one transaction, you can click on the '+' next to the amount (iOS) or click Enter (macOS). All amounts are added directly below.
Specify positive or negative amounts via the '+/-' button next to the field where you enter the amount.
- Click on 'Done' to save the transaction.
Swipe an offline transaction to the right to duplicate it.
Swipe an offline transaction to the left to delete it.
To delete several transactions at once, click on 'Edit' and the 'Trash' button.
- macOS: Open transaction details and click in the toolbar on 'Duplicate' or 'Edit'. Delete transactions via the 'Delete' button on your keyboard.