Here is how you can do payments:
- iOS: 'click on the +-Button the Tabbar' > 'Payment'. The button will only show up if you have set up accounts that support SEPA payments with “HBCI+” or “FinTS PIN/TAN”.
- macOS: press the 'Options' Button in the upper left corner and then 'Send Money'
- Choose the account that you want to send money from. Please note that the account list only shows accounts that support SEPA payments.
- Enter the receiver name and the IBAN or choose a contact from existing transactions.
Please note that some banks additionally require the BIC, Outbank has no influence on that.
- Enter the amount and the transfer reason. If your account supports scheduled payments, you can select the execution date below the transfer reason.
- Now you can review the transaction data and choose your preferred TAN method:
- classic TAN
- indexed TAN (iTAN)
- mobile TAN (mTAN)
- manual chipTAN
- optic chipTAN
- Enter the TAN to send the payment.
NOTE: Currently, Outbank does not support direct debit.